Last year I took part in My Overstuffed Bookshelf’s 100+ Reading Challenge but I did not link up every review, I just did a monthly wrap-up. This year in addition to the monthly wrap-up I will keep track of my books read the Challenges page here on my blog. Just click the Challenges Tab at the top of the page to see what I am reading. I will also be tracking my books read on GoodReads. So far in 2011 I have read 183 books so hopefully I can keep up that pace going into 2012.
1. The goal is to read 150 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
2. Allowed are: Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible and comic books.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st, 2012 thru December 31, 2012. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
6. Click the picture or the link at the top to go to the sign up page. When you sign up under Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
Don’t be shy! Come sign up and spread the word! The challenge doesn’t officially start until January 1st, 2012.