This one is hosted by Yvonne at Socrates Book Reviews.
You can click the button at the top to join on her blog or
Click Here To Enter on GoodReads.
Since cozy mysteries are my favorites this was an easy challenge to sign up for.
I have signed up at the Super Sleuth Level.
Here’s the scoop:
Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 – Snoop – Read at least 6 books
Level 2 – Investigator – Read 7-12 books
Level 3 – Super Sleuth – Read 13 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012.
3. You don’t have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format – paper, audio, ebooks…it all counts!
5. You don’t have to post a review, but I’m sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don’t have a blog and want to participate, that’s fine. You don’t have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books on Yvonne’s Blog.
6. Bloggers, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky on Yvonne’s Blog.
Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
If this sounds like fun for you be sure to sign up. You know I will be telling you all about the newest cozies and giving them away too!!
Comments on “Cruisin Thru Cozies Reading Challenge”
This going to be a fun challenge! I signed up for the Super Sleuth Level too.
Thanks for joining, Lori! I’m looking forward to reading lots and lots of cozies in 2012!
Comments are closed.