This is another challenge hosted by Yvonne at Socrates Book Reviews.
I thought I was almost done with challenges but then I saw this one and thought maybe I should give it a try. I am going to keep Mary Daheim’s Bed and Breakfast series as a personal challenge because I am so far behind but this will be the perfect challenge to catch up on Stephanie Plum and at least one of James Patterson’s series. Maybe this challenge will give me permission to read books screaming at me from my To-Be-Read stacks. So I am signing up for Level 2 to finish at least 2 series. I hope it works.
Here are the guidelines:
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum, James Patterson’s Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn’t matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that’s fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky on Yvonne’s page to sign up, but make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
5) If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
6) Any format of book counts – audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn’t necessary. It’s fine to change series during the year – as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level….
Level 1 – Complete 1 series.
Level 2 – Complete 2 series.
Level 3 – Complete 3 or more series.
If this sounds like a challenge for you. Click on the link above to join and we can catch up on our series’ together.
Comment on “Finish The Series Challenge 2012”
Welcome to the challenge, Lori!
Comments are closed.