I love reading books in a series and have to read them in order. I am really Excessive Compulsive about that rule.
This challenge sound perfect for me. I am joining at the Series Lover Level.
Interested in joining the fun? Here are the guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. If you’re not a blogger, you can post your reviews at a review site like Goodreads, LibraryThing, or Shelfari and link them up.
2. There are four levels for this challenge:
Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts. Any book format counts.
3. The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2012.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2012.
5. A post will be created here where you can link-up your reviews and visit the reviews of other participants.
6. If you’re a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button!
Just Click On This Link For All The Details and Join The FUN!!
Comment on “1st in a Series Challenge 2012”
HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY! I tweeted and shared on my FB for your give-away. Hope you had a Great Christmas. Mine was cool too! Have a great day!
Comments are closed.