I can’t resist this challenge!!
Challenge will begin on March 1, 2012 and end on February 28, 2013. The rules are really simple…
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you’d like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)–dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark…dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf…you get the idea…
3. Challenge runs from March 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like). You can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by February 28, 2013).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don’t have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don’t have a blog, just post in the comment section that you’d like to join. You can post your books in there.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
Want to join me in the fun challenge. You must go to this link to sign up!!!
Comments on “What An Animal Reading Challenge”
I would absolutely love to be in this challenge. What fun!! Keep me posted.
Man is also an animal technically. But, I have a feeling mine will be about cats and at least one of my three will sit nearby me and read with me!
Welcome to the challenge! I’m so glad you are joining us!
Comments are closed.