The Sunday Salon used to be a meme but was getting so huge it became unmanageable, so it is now a Facebook group that has become an informal week in review
gathering place for bloggers.
It is also a place to share our thoughts about things of a bookish nature.
So Happy Sunday Everyone!
I love that my birthday is at this time in the year.
The Fireworks, The Carnivals, The Parades
All to help me celebrate my birthday
oh and cough, the birth of this great nation!
I really love my new blog theme. So much so I ordered some bookmarks to match it.
If you win a book from me you will also receive one of this cool bookmarks!
These pictures don’t do them justice.
If you are in the market for business cards or bookmarks
I highly recommend Conquest Graphics.
Books Read In June
17 Books – 5374 Pages – 1579 KB Not as good as I hoped. My late night reading definitely slowed this month.
Totals Though June – 112 Books – 32953 Pages – 9854 KB
1. Breach of Trust – David Ellis
2. Mortal Deception by Liz Roth
3. Voices of the Dead by Peter Leonard
4. Oath of Office by Michael Palmer
5. Avalanche Pass by John A. Flanagan
6. The Darlings by Cristina Alger
7. The Royal Wulff Murders by Keith McCafferty
8. Bent Road by Lori Roy
9. Adrift on St. John by Rebecca M. Hale
10.. Blue Monday by Nicci French
11. Redemption Day by Steve O’Brien
12. Guilty Wives by James Patterson & David Ellis
13. Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz + David Hatward
14. Love Thy Neighbor by Mark Gilleo
15. The Sausage Maker’s Daughters by Ags Johnson
16. A Grand Murder by Stacy Verdick Case
17. Stay Close by Harlan Coben
18. Life Without Parole by Clare O’Donohue
19. Midnight in Peking by Paul French
20. Skewered Halo by Brenda Youngerman
21. Deadly Currents by Beth Groundwater
22. Wicked Eddies by Beth Groundwater
23. The Exiled Element by John L. Betcher
24. Firefly Beach by Tara Pentermann
CHALLENGE COMPLETED June 8, 2012
Looking Ahead To July
Cozy Wednesday moves to Thursday this week because of the holiday. Joelle Charbonneau will be guest posting about her new book Murder for Choir (A Glee Club Mystery) It is the first book in a brand new series!
I will be featuring Ellery Adams new series on Cozy Wednesday, July 11. Pies and Prejudice (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery) comes out July 3. I am hoping she can stop by but her family comes first and they need her attention right now.
I am hosting a Virtual Blog Tour for Lost Girls by Caitlin Rother on July 12.
Liz Lipperman has a new book out, Beef Stolen-Off (A Clueless Cook Mystery). She will be here for Cozy Wednesday on July 18.
On July 19, the Virtual Blog Tour for Section 132 will be stopping here. The author Helga Zeiner will be guest posting.
I am so excited the Jenn McKinlay will be here for Cozy Wednesday on July 25. Her new book, Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery Mystery) is being released this Tuesday!!
The The Aspen 2-Million Winner-Take-All by John Morris Virtual Blog Tour pulls in July 31.
There will be new Giveaway Hops every week and new reviews all month long!!