The Sunday Salon used to be a meme but was getting so huge it became unmanageable, so it is now a Facebook group that has become an informal week in review
gathering place for bloggers.
It is also a place to share our thoughts about things of a bookish nature.
So Happy Sunday Everyone!
Moving has put quite a dent in my reading time plus all 3 grandkids are here this weekend. According to GoodReads I am 5 books behind if I want to make the goal I set for this year so I hope to get back on track soon.
Totals 13 Books – 4101 Pages – 2051 KB
Year To Date Total 68 Books – 20360 Pages – 7525 KB
1. Political Suicide by Michael Palmer
2. Confessions by JoAnn Ross
3. Cross The Line by Jack Patterson
4. Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason
5. Town in a Pumpkin Bash by B.B. Haywood
6. To Brie or Not To Brie by Avery Aames
7. India Black and the Shadows of Anarchy by Carol K. Carr
8. A Rendezvous To Die For by Betty McMahon
9. Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
10. Knot What It Seams by Elizabeth Craig
11. The Corpse With The Silver Tongue by Cathy Ace
12. Peach Pies and Alibis by Ellery Adams
13. Back From The Dead by Peter Leonard
14. Assaulted Pretzel by Laura Bradford
15. Murder at Death’s Door County by Elizabeth Rose
16. Six Years by Harlan Coben
17. Trouble in the Tarot by Kari Lee Townsend
18. A Bullet for Carlos by Giacomo Giammatteo
19. Nickeled and Dimed To Death by Denise Swanson
20. A Luring Murder by Stacy Verdick Case
21. The Christie Curse by Victoria Abbott
22. Bowled Over by Victoria Hamilton
23. That Old Flame of Mine by J.J. Cook
24. Raveled by Anne McAneny
25. Safe From Harm by Stephanie Jaye Evans
26. Death Drops by Chrystle Fiedler
27. Scent to Kill by Chrystle Fiedler
28. Going, Going, Ganache by Jenn McKinlay
29. Dead Peasants by Larry D. Thompson
30. Oak and Dagger by Dorothy St. James
Challenge Complete April 10, 2013
1. The Artist’s Inheritance by Juli D. Revezzo
2. Playing With Poison by Cindy Blackburn
3. It Takes Two To Strangle by Stephen Kasminski
4. A Rendezvous To Die For by Betty McMahon
5. Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
6. The Corpse With The Silver Tongue by Cathy Ace
7. Murder at Death’s Door County by Elizabeth Rose
8. The Christie Curse by Victoria Abbott
9. Death Drops by Chrystle Fiedler
10. Take Mr Home by Nancy Herkness
Challenge Complete April 19, 2013
25 States 6 Settings Abroad
Arizona United Kingdom
District of Columbia France
Georgia Galapagos Islands
You can click here or on the Challenges tab above to see how I am doing on the rest of my challenges.
Monday – It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday – Just For Fun! – Murder Talks Turkey: A Gertie Johnson Murder Mystery by Deb Baker
Wednesday – I reviewed – End Me a Tenor (A Glee Club Mystery) by Joelle Charbonneau.
Thursday – Book Tour with Review & Giveaway – Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans by JoAnne DeMaio.
Friday – I reviewed – Heard it Through the Grapevine (A Dead Sister Talking Mystery) by Lizbeth Lipperman.
Saturday – Spotlight with Giveaway – The Absent One: A Department Q Novel by Jussi – Adler Olsen.