The Sunday Salon used to be a meme but was getting so huge it became unmanageable, so it is now a Facebook group that has become an informal week in review
gathering place for bloggers.
It is also a place to share our thoughts about things of a bookish nature.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I am putting this post together on Thursday because I am taking a couple of days off for the holiday weekend. I will be promoting the book tours but that is it. I hope you all get to spend some time off too!!
18 Books – 5766 Pages – 4395 KB
Year To Date Totals
104 Books – 31756 Pages – 26209 KB
I completed the E-Book Challenge on June 24!
1.Rosemary and Crime by Gail Oust
2. Forget Me Knot by Mary Marks
3. My Bloody Valentine – Short Story Collection – Various Authors
4. Circle of Influence by Annette Dashofy
5. The Sinister Sitcom Caper by Sally Carpenter
6. Pillow Stalk by Diane Vallere
7. Big Money by Jack Getze
8. Dead Ball by Judith Arnold
9. Jailhouse Glock by Lizbeth Lipperman
10. The Alpine Yeoman by Mary Daheim
11. Organized For Murder by Ritter Aames
12. Small Town Spin by LynDee Walker
13. True Blend by Joann DeMaio
14. Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon
15. Murder in the Dog Park/Dog Spelled Backwards by Jill Yesko
16. Dyed and Gone by Beth Yarnall
17. The Place I Belong by Nancy Herkness
18. Death runs Adrift by Karen MacInerney
19. Suspicion by Joseph Finder
20. Scared Scriptless by Alison Sweeney
21. Murder at Honeychurch Hall by Hannah Dennison
22. A Sense of Entitlement by Anna Loan-Wilsey
23. 100 Proof Stud by A.J. Lape
24. The Baffled Beatlemania Caper by Sally Carpenter
25. The City by Dean Koontz
Challenge Completed June 24, 2014
To see how I am doing on my other challenges Click Here.
Monday – It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?
Tuesday – New Release Tuesday – July 2014
Friday – Happy Independence Day! Family Day!
I hope you all have a fantastic week!!