You’re Not Alone: An Indie Author Anthology
An international group of indie authors, inspired by the personal grief of one, decided to collaborate in the spring of 2015 in a project to create this multi-genre smorgasbord of original short stories, all with the same potent theme – relationships. Some are heartfelt, some funny, some poignant, and some are just a little bit scary – much like relationships themselves. All are by authors fired by the shared enthusiasm to give something back in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. Cancer touches us all. It has in some way affected those who have contributed their time and talent here. This is our way of showing that we care.
Indie authors carry forward a revolutionary shift in publishing, which allows the author to be creative director in their own work. There are many exceptional, experienced and acclaimed writers who have decided to take this bold step in publishing. In producing this anthology we have also had the inestimable assistance on board of artists, graphic designers, and bloggers – all of whom have a place in our acknowledgments. You, the discerning reader, are the other vital part of this equation. By buying this book you are supporting the work of indie authors, as well as discovering their worth. You are also supporting the charity to which we have chosen to dedicate our work.
100% of the royalties earned or accrued in the purchase of this book, in all formats, will go to the Pamela Winton tribute fund, which is in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
- A YEAR AFTERWARDS – LESLEY HAYES, author of The Drowned Phoenician Sailor.
- CLOSURE-BL PRIDE, author of Addiction (Book One, Beyond Life series).
- COLIN AND SANDY- ANTHONY RANDALL, author of The English Sombrero.
- ONE OF THOSE DAYS-IAN D MOORE, author of Salby Damned.
- DOLPHINS DANCE – MIKE BILLINGTON, author of Corpus Delectable.
- A SPECIAL EVENING – D AVRAHAM, author of The Shepherd King, (Book I: Foundation Stone; and Off-Wire).
- AT THE HANDS OF THE HEALER-SALLYANN PHILLIPS, author of Angel’s Blood (Book one, of the Angel’s Blood series).
- DAD – KAYLA HOWARTH, author of The Institute.
- FOREVER YOURS – CHRISTOPHE FISCHER, author of The Luck of the Weissensteiners (Book 1 of the Three Nations Trilogy).
- FRUITS -PHYLLIS EDGERLY RING, author of the soon to be published The Munich Girl: A Novel of the Legacies That Outlast War.
- LILLIES ON THE MANTEL – SYLVA FAE, soon to be published children’s author, Sylvanian Ramblings sylvafae.co.uk
- GABRIEL – ANDY UPDEGROVE, author of The Alexandria Project.
- INSIDE 0UT – PENNY LUKER, author of The Truth Finder.
- WITCH’S MARK – KATERINA SESTAKOVA NOVOTNA, author of Hawaiian Lei of Shrunken Heads.
- LOVE’S SILENT ACHE – LISA SHAMBROOK, author of Beneath the Rainbow.
- GOALS – TOM BENSON, author of A Taste of Honey.
- IF THE SHOE FITS – KATHARINE E. HAMILTON, author of The Unfading Lands.
- THE BIRTH – LUCINDA E. CLARKE, author of Amie.
- LOTTA BLUM – BARBARA DORAN, soon to be published new author. Can be found at www.serendipitydoit.wordpress.com.
- NEVER TOO OLD-ANGELA LOCKWOOD, author of Language in the Blood.
- OOH AIR MAGRIT – REBECCA BRYN, author of Touching the Wire.
- BABES – MAX POWER, author of Darkly a Wood.
- A STITCH IN TIME – SK HOLMESLEY, author of Autumn Antics.
- DAY LATE DOLLAR SHORT – ERIC LAHTI, author of Henchmen.
- LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR – SE MAYER, author of Origins (Book 1 of the Origins Series).
- NO LONGER BROKEN – NICO LAESER, author of Infinity: An Anonymous Biography & Skin Cage.
- LAST GOODBYES – PAUL RUDDOCK, author of Not What You Thought.
- THE YOGA BOWL – FELIPE ADAN LERMA, author of One Night in the Hill Country.
With invaluable help editing and polishing from Diana J Febry author of Bells On Her Toes.
Cover Design by Christine Southworth, who has recently been awarded full membership of the Manchester Academy of Fine Arts and the Society of Women Artists, and is exhibiting work at the Mall Galleries for the upcoming SWA annual exhibition. She can be found on Twitter @bearprintstudio. With additional graphic design elements by Nico Laeser.
Buy Your Copy Today!
Comments on “Spotlight – You’re Not Alone by Ian D. Moore and Friends”
What a great project.
It does seem to touch us all. Thank you for sharing this book of short stories by Multicultural authors.
Comments are closed.