Linda at Chatting About Cozies asked me to take over this challenge this year and I am thrilled to do so. The name may be different but the theme is the same –
How many cozy mysteries YOU can read this year!!?
Cozy mysteries, also referred to simply as “cozies”, are a sub-genre of crime fiction mysteries in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community. The crime solver is an amateur sleuth, usually but not always a woman, who is thrust into the aftermath of the murder. The protagonist frequently has an occupation or hobby that brings appealing information to the reader.
The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 and ends December 31, 2016
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
- Famished – 1 – 10 Cozy Mysteries
- Starving – 11 – 20 Cozy Mysteries
- Satisfied – 21 – 40 Cozy Mysteries
- Almost Full – 41 – 60 Cozy Mysteries
- Completely Stuffed – 61 or more
2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.
3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know.
4. You do not need to have a blog to participate.
Just keep track any way you wish and enter a link below if available or sign up in the comment section. You can even set up a special shelf on Goodreads.com to help you keep track! Your can also participate via Facebook. You can find the Event here.
5. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
6. Follow Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book as there may be special announcements made about the challenge.
7. Please share with us the books you are reading all year long by leaving comments on this page or on the Event page on Facebook.
8. I haven’t decided on prizes yet for this challenge but when you complete this challenge please FILL OUT THIS FORM no later than January 15.