Cozy mysteries, also referred to simply as “cozies”, are a sub-genre of crime fiction mysteries in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community. The crime-solver is an amateur sleuth, usually but not always a woman, who is thrust into the aftermath of the murder. The protagonist frequently has an occupation or hobby that brings appealing information to the reader.
The challenge runs from January 1, 2018, and ends December 31, 2018
1. Choose the level of which you would like to participate:
- Peckish – 1 – 10 Cozy Mysteries
- Famished – 11 – 30 Cozy Mysteries
- Yearning – 31 – 50 Cozy Mysteries
- Starving – 51 – 75 Cozy Mysteries
- Ravenous – 76 – 100 Cozy Mysteries
- Voracious – 101 – 125 Cozy Mysteries
- Completely Satiated – 126 – 150 Cozy Mysteries
- Overindulged – 151 – 200 Cozy Mysteries
- Pigged Out – 201 or more Cozy Mysteries
2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.
3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know.
4. You do not need to have a blog to participate. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge.
5. Join the Craving for Cozies Facebook Group here and share your progress with everyone. I will host some pop-up giveaways here too.
6. Follow Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book for cozy giveaways and reviews.
7. You can keep track any way you wish. You can even set up a special shelf on Goodreads.com to help you keep track! It is super easy, Just click the MY BOOKS tab at the top of the page. When that page opens just click – ADD A SHELF in the left-hand sidebar. Title it Craving for Cozies Challenge and you are all set.
8. No matter how you enter or keep track when you complete this challenge please FILL OUT THIS FORM no later than January 15, 2019.
9. HAVE FUN!!
10. SIGN UP HERE!